Stop struggling to push a walk behind blower up a hill and around your yard, let this Billy Goat F1802SPV Self-Propelled Walk Behind drive you around with the self-propelled technology and lightest weight in its class to get your job done in 30% less time. Blast through and under heavy piles of leaves and debris with the Aim-N-Shoot that allows you to quickly lower and raise the chute with a convenient airflow control lever located near the operator's position. This leaf blower has a 6 inch discharge chute that allows 7X the air volume of backpack blowers to get your job done even faster. And, a smooth rounded housing eliminates air voids, unlike bent metal housings, and reduces noise for noise-sensitive areas.
- Powerful Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Engine:Easy starting and a powerful, commercial performance is available with the 18 HP/570cc engine for maximum leaf blowing ability. Easy starting is provided with the mechanical decompression system.
- Advanced 17 inch Fan:Consistent airflow is enhanced by the 17 inch, 16 blade closed fan that offers twice as many blades as other blowers on the market.
- Self-Propelled Drive System:Forget pushing up hills and slopes, put the power of the self-propelled drive system to the test to blow through lawns quickly increasing productivity up to 30%.
- Patented Aim N Shoot™:Quickly lower or raise the discharge chute with a convenient airflow control lever located near the operator’s position. More force will be directed down to the blow up and under heavy piles of leaves and debris, the closer the chute is to the ground.
- Air Volume & Speed:Productivity and operation is increased with 7X the air volume of backpack blowers and air speed reaching almost 200 mph.
- Smooth Rounded Housing:A smooth rounded design eliminates air voids, reduces noise, and increases output efficiency, unlike bent metal housings. Also, weight is decreased up to 30% for less effort when pushing.
- Improved Forward Chute:Blow along retaining walls, fences, houses, or property lines with the improved soft rubber forward chute that’s easy to install with snap on features.
- Quiet Operation:Make your neighbors or your clients neighbors happy with a quieter operation than steel or backpack blowers.
- Ergonomic Padded Handles:Comfort for long working hours is provided with the ergonomic padded handles and reduced vibrations from the tubular frame.
- Large Rear Wheels:Reduce resistance over grass and tread quickly over tough terrain with the 13 X 5 inch large tires.
- Warranty:Feel reassured while blowing away leaves with the 3 year Briggs engine warranty, 2 year machine warranty, and 5 year housing warranty.
Technical Specs for the Billy Goat F1802SPV - Leaf Blower*
Engine Brand : Briggs & Stratton Vanguard
Displacement(cc) : 570cc
Length (in.) : 58 inches
Width (in.) : 29.5 inches
Height (in.) : 32.5 inches (housing) 45 inches (handle)
Weight (lbs.) : 183 lbs.
Drive Type : Self-Propelled
Wheel Height (front/rear) : 10 X 3 inches, 13 X 5 inches
Air Volume : 7X the air volume of backpack blowers
Air Speed : Just under 200 mph
Discharge Chute Area : 6 inches
Engine : 3 years
Residential Warranty : 2 year machine, 5 year housing
Power : 18 HP