Features for the Billy Goat BC2600HEBH - Outback Brush Mower
Eliminate under-brush, berries, saplings, bramble, vines, tall, grass and small trees up to 6 feet tall, and 2 feet wide with the Billy Goat BC2600HEBH Brush Mower that is equipped with electric start for no more pulling. Power is offered with the 388cc engine and Tuff Torq transmission for superior traction on wet or uneven surfaces. Never take your hands off of the steering controls with the conveniently located operator controls, and ergonomically designed handles. And, an easier cut is available with the pivoting deck.
- Honda Engine:Get maximum power and performance with the 388cc engine.
- Electric Start:Eliminate pulling with the convenient electric start feature.
- Tuff Torq Hydrostatic Transmission:Superior traction on wet and uneven surfaces is provided with the traction control that locks the rear wheel when it starts spinning for added traction to eliminate loss of forwards movement.
- BC2600 Blade Spindle:Keep cutting in rough conditions with maximum durability with the four directions of reinforcement with the Heavy-Duty Blade Spindle.
- 26" Pivoting Deck:Cut over rough terrain easily with the 26 inch pivoting deck that offers a 12° pivot that automatically returns to neutral.
- Plow-Style Handles:Never take your hands away from steering to shift gears, and comfort is offered with the ergonomically-angled plow-style handles.
- Rubberized Deck Trim:Easier clearance in reverse.
- Drive Controls & Padded Grips:No shifting required, lightly tread forward, and reverse using the padded grip handles.
- Wide Tires:With wide tractor tires you’ll have better pulling and traction power.
Technical Specs for the Billy Goat BC2600HEBH - Outback Brush Mower
|Cutting Width||26 inches|
|Length (in.)||83 inches|
|Width (in.)||31 inches|
|Weight (lbs.)||341 lbs.|
|Cutting Height (min-max)||Fixed: 3.75 inches|