Features for the Billy Goat DL1301H - Truckloader
The perfect entry level debris loader for small to mid-size jobs, the Billy Goat DL1301H Debris Loader combines just the right amount of power and size for light contractor jobs. A dual shredding impeller equipped with a Piranha blade shreds leaves and debris at a ratio of 12:1 that allows you to minimize dumping costs by shredding leaves over multiple properties before dumping. Quickly disconnect the hose clamp with the safety interlock switch to reduce accidents. Finally, an 8 inch by 10 ft. clear hose sucks up debris at 2100 cfm and allows you to easily see clogs that need fixed.
- 13 HP Honda GX Engine:An easy starting and reliable Honda GX engine offers up to 13 HP for maximum suction.
- Dual Shredding Impeller w/ Piranha Blade:This 14.25 inch armor plate shredding steel liner impeller with serrated blades combines with a Piranha blade for maximum debris reduction up to 12:1 ratio. Maximum shredding ability allows you to shred leaves across multiple properties before dumping to minimize dumping costs.
- Suction Speed:Suction leaves and debris at an commercial speed of 2100 cfm to get your job done quickly.
- Urethane Metallic Hose:An 8 inch X 10 ft. clear hose allows you to visually inspect the inside of the hose and clear any clogs quickly.
- Safety Kill Switch:Safety interlock is available on the quick connect hose clamp to reduce accidents and in case you need to stop the machine quickly.
- Heavy-Duty Housing:Heavy duty construction of the 12-gauge frame stands up to contractor needs and offers a long life.
Technical Specs for the Billy Goat DL1301H - Truckloader
Engine Brand : Honda GX
Power : 13 HP
Fuel Capacity : 1.5 gallons
Collector Type : 8 inch X 10 foot hose,
Air Speed : 2100 cfm
Length (in.) : 31 inches
Width (in.) : 27 inches
Weight (lbs.) : 48 inches
Weight (lbs.) : 238 lbs
Impeller (diameter, type) : 14.25 inch armor plate impeller w/ Piranha shredder
Displacement(cc) : 388cc
Residential Warranty : 1 Year
Commercial Warranty : 1 Year
Starting System : Pull Start