Features for the Billy Goat AE401H - Aerator
Do you need an aerator that is easier to maneuver than conventional aerators? This Billy Goat AE401H 19 inch Aerator features a Lift-N-Lock tine engagement for operation without taking your hands off of the handle. Simply tilt the aerator slightly to turn and lock the tines, then re-engage the tines with your knee. Four Drive wheels offer added traction to eliminate the slips and abuse of ramp loading, unlike conventional aerators. Cover an impressive 29,000 sq. ft. an hour with the drive system featuring 24 tines at a 4.74" X 7" pattern and is powered by the 118cc Honda engine for maximum aerating power. A water weight tank allows you to add up to 50 lbs. of weight for better tine punctures, eliminating bulky weights of competitive aerators. And finally, when finished aerating simply fold down the handle for compact storage.
- 118cc Honda Engine:Get enough aerating power with the 118cc engine to aerate up to 29,000 sq. ft. in an hour.
- Drive Wheels:Four outboard wheels offer extra traction to eliminate wheels slips and abuse from ramp loading. Also, improve safety during the loading/unloading process.
- Tine Productivity:24 tines that are 2.5 inches deep and 0.625 inches wide. A 4.75" X 7" tine pattern (up to 9 plugs per sq. ft.) allows you to cover up to 29,000 ft. per hour. And, the tines can be replaced individually or the whole shaft.
- Lift-N-Lock Engagement:The softest and most productive tine engagement on the market offers a simple to use Lift-N-Lock tine engagement. Operate this aerator without ever taking your hand off the handle to make passes, tilt the aerator slightly to turn and lock the tines, then re-engage the tine engagement with your knee.
- Water Weight Tank:Fill the water tank up to 50 lbs. for more weight added to your aerator for better tine punctures to eliminate conventional bulky weights found on competitive units.
- Fold-N-Go Handle:Compact storage and easy transportation is available with the Fold-N-Go handle. Simply fold the handle down when you are finished aerating.
- Tilt-Up Serviceability:Service this aerator by tilting it up on its front to access the engine, tines, o-rings, drive chains, and more.
- Warranty:Feel reassured while creating a healthy lawn with a 1 year warranty.
Technical Specs for the Billy Goat AE401H - Aerator
|Fuel Capacity||0.9 gallons|
|Wheel Height (front/rear)||10 inches, 8.5 inches|
|Length (in.)||57 inches|
|Width (in.)||29 inches|
|Height (in.)||52.5 inches|
|Weight (lbs.)||242 lbs.|
|Residential Warranty||1 year|
|Tilling Width||19 inches|
|Tilling Depth||2.5 inches|