Features for the Ariens Professional 32
Ariens Professional Sno-Thro series feature units are designed for heavy-duty applications. With the new addition of commercial-grade handlebars, these models not only offer professional performance, they look the part as well. The Briggs Polar Force engine, designed specifically for cold weather operation gives you plenty of power to throw snow up to 60 feet. Plus, the larger 16 inch augers and higher intake height processes more snow at once so you can move on to the next job quicker.
- Ariens AX 420cc Engine: Built with Dura-Bore cast iron components, and the ability to start in temps as low as 20 degrees below, this engine won't quit on you.
- Auto-Turn Steering: Automatically senses change in in direction as you turn. Power is then adjusted to the inside wheel, making turning much easier.
- Molded Friction Disk: Fewer overall parts, easier to service, and more robust shifting.
- Commercial-Grade Handlebars: More robust, heavy-duty look and feel commercial-grade handlebars.
- Disc-O-Matic Drive System: Smoothly shifts into 6 forward speeds or two reverse speeds.
- Cast Iron Gear Case: Durable in extreme conditions, delivering ideal power to the auger system to churn and throw snow.
- Quick Turn Chute Control: Rotate the chute 200 degrees and adjust the discharge angle, both from a convenient location on the dashboard.
- Drift Cutters: Drift cutters extend beyond the height of the auger housing to knock down snow drifts into the auger to process.
- Heated Handwarmers: Handwarmers are installed on the handles to keep your hands nice and toasty while you operate.
- Interlocking Controls: Allows the ability to lock both handles, so one hand can be free to adjust chute rotation as you move.
- 16" Snow Tread Tires: 16" x 6.5" directional snow tread tires provide necessary grip on hard packed snow.
- Warranty: 3 year residential warranty, 1 year commercial warranty.
Technical Specs for the Ariens Professional 32*
|Impeller||14 inch diameter, Steel 3-blade|
|Speed||6 forward speeds, 2 reverse|
|Remote Chute Rotation||Yes|
|Engine Brand||Ariens AX Engine|
|Starting System||120V Electric start w/ Recoil backup|
|Fuel Capacity||5.9 quarts|
|Clearing Width (in.)||32 inch|
|Clearing Height (in.)||23.5 inch|
|Tire Size||16" x 6.5" directional snow tread|
|Auger Type||Steel Serrated|
|Auger Diameter (in.)||16 inches|
|Chute Turning Radius (degrees)||200|
|Deflector Control||In-dash lever|
|Residential Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Commercial Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Length (in.)||60.3 inches|
|Width (in.)||34.2 inches|
|Height (in.)||46.6 inches|
|Weight (lbs.)||333 lbs.|
|Slide Shoes||Included, reversible|
|Gross Torque||21 ft-lbs.|
|Chute Rotation||Quick Turn|
|Gear Case||Cast Iron|
|Max Throwing Distance (ft)||60 ft|